Friday, May 30, 2008

Whaaaaaa! Boo-hoo-hoo.

How am I ever going to make it without Lexi around? Lexi is moving away for the summer and then maybe for good to somewhere else that is not in Utah at all! Lexi is one of my very best friends. She is always good for a laugh. She is great company and I always expect to have so much fun when she is around. We haven't been able to hang out a ton lately but she is someone who I always feel is just a call away. Here are a few reasons why I love her soooo much...


She loves dessert just as much as I do.

She makes ordinary things interesting.

She is creative!

She does not hold back her smiles and hello's from anyone.
She's so friendly.

She is a lifesaver in every way.

I will miss you terribly Lexi!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

GIRL! That was the best surprise post I've ever read. I freaking love you and will miss you more than words can say. But thats alright, you will talk to me on the phone for 4 hours a day...right? Btw - where did you get those France pics? Off of Facebook? So hot.

Love you my late-night-talk-about-Ward-boyfriends-roomie

Becca said...

Annie, it was so fun to read your blog. So nice to catch up on family. Sounds like life is fun and you are loving it.