Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Rap Sheet.

Thanks everyone for your love and concern. Berkeley and I are both doing just fine. I thought you all might be interested in the rap sheet that the crazy guy incurred as a result of that night. It makes me happy to know that he will be stuck in prison for quite some time. Keep note that some of them are multiple charges. Awesome.

Desc:
ASSAULT ON A POLICE OFFICER X3

Desc:
RESISTING ARREST X2

Desc:
FLEEING ON FOOT FROM POLICE

Desc:
Drugs-Marijuana-Possession

Desc:
AGG ROBBERY

Desc:
Criminal Mischief

Desc:
AGG KIDNAPPING

Desc:
EVIDENCE TAMPERING

Desc:
TRESPASSING

Desc:
DUI

5 comments:

Tami H. said...

That whole incident is such a crazy story. I am glad you were not hurt!

Mickelle said...

What happened to the other two he was in the car with originally, do you know?

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Annie!! I'm so glad I found your blog! Wow, what an experience. You are such an angel, so it's hard to imagine something so awful happening to you. I agree that you were definitely protected through the whole ordeal. Have you been scared to drive by yourself since? I hope you guys get that door fixed!

Robnz Fam said...

Oh dear!!! Annie! I'm SO glad you are ok!!! I can't even believe that all happened to you. You are so right, you were being watched over that night. I just wanted to punch that guy when I read your story. What a creep...again, I'm so so glad all is well with you!

Wright Family said...

nice. I'm glad he is no longer walking around provo anymore.