Friday, January 9, 2009

The Best Thing About School

The best thing about school has been the friendships that I've been able to make. I have spent the last year with the same group of people and have gotten used to spending time with them every day. It has been a bitter-sweet change to not be in school this semester. This is the first break away I have had since graduation so I am soaking up the relaxation time, but I am so sad to not be a part of my cohort anymore. This morning I woke up and checked my e-mail. In my inbox, I found an e-mail from my three closest friends from school. They wrote me a quick message letting me know first how bored they are at school right now and that they missed me. They included a photo...


From left to right: Tauna Huntsman, Nicole Miller, Audra Moorey. Thanks you guys for thinking of me and making me feel missed because I miss you guys!! Lets get together soon!!

There is nothing better than good friends.

No comments: