Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome Baby Cade!!

My sister Kimberly had her baby boy on Dec. 30. He was born 3 weeks early and weighs 4 lbs 13 oz. He is doing well. He is in the NICU until he gets to be a pro at eating, but overall is a happy, healthy little guy. He is adorable and I am so excited for my sister and her husband to have their little guy here already. Kim is sore but recovering very well. She should be going home today, but Cade will stay in the NICU for a couple more weeks. Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure.


5 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Cute!! You and your sister look a lot alike!

Lexi said...

SO adorable. I can tell how tiny he is because all babies get the green Soothie binkies in the hospital and it takes up most of his face!

Anonymous said...

oh my heck!! So dang caaaa-uuute!! He is a handsome little guy!

Holley and Brandon said...

He is so cute! Can you believe that will be us in only a few weeks?! I'm starting to freak out!

Wright Family said...

Oh my Gosh! I saw the name of this post and thought YOU had your baby early! Annie! Don't do that to me! That was an evil trick. Just joking. congrats to your sister and I hope their baby does well and comes home soon.