Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Let the Organizing Begin!

I'm sorry that lately all of my posts have been about babies or pregnancy, but really that is all that consumes my thoughts right now. I am proud to say that I have finally begun to organize the hodge-podge of baby stuff that has been filling our extra bedroom for the last 4 months. Here is what I have so done so far.

And here is what I have left...
Yeah, we still have a long way to go.

Last, here is another terribly flattering picture of me that I know my friends will appreciate...yes, especially you, Lexi. This is me at 37 weeks. We have finally made it into the ninth month! Just ignore the look of shock on my face and my total morning hair. Berkeley thinks I'm hot and that is all that matters. Enjoy!

12 comments:

hadjo said...

Looks pretty awesome. See you on Saturday!

Peterson Family said...

it looks like you have things ready to go! I cant wait to see your little guy.

Kinzie Sue said...

How exciting. Once you hit that ninth month, it seems like everything moves really fast and really slow. Best of luck, I can't believe he's almost here!!

Lexi said...

Oh, Annie. I loved it. I saw it first on your facebook and laughed because of your expression. I know how you feel! Parker keeps asking me when Asa is going to get here. I know, I know, Parker can't talk. He spells words out in his diaper. Don't ask me how, I just saw the message written there one day: "Mom, when will Asa get here?"

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

You look great!

Mickelle said...

Awesome! Tell Berkeley to PRACTICE so we can actually have a lesson this week. Before things get all crazy next month with rootbeer's arrival. :)

Becca said...

I think it is so fun to go through all the baby stuff and get ready. yeah for you. You look good too. And hey as long as Berkley thinks your hot that IS what matters:)

Holley and Brandon said...

Good job organizing Annie! I feel like I get things kind of put together and then it just seems like more stuff piles up. It's getting so close I can't even believe it! I'm scared!

Jessica Anderson said...

maybe it's just the sweater, but it looks like the baby has dropped a little! yay! So close!

Amber Monson said...

You guys sure do have a lot of stuff. We were not really prepared for preston. What we got from the baby shower, pretty much covered what we used tell we realized all we needed for a baby. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

You ARE freaking incredibly HOT annie!! I did not EVEn doubt that you would be anything less than a hot prego cutsie girl!! AH HA HA I love it and I can't wait to see you TOMORROW!! Eggo prego and all!!