Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wowza.

So if any of you have ever wished you had curly hair, think again. Sometimes it is really nice to just put mousse in my hair and use a defuser because I am ready in 10 minutes but on the days I want to straighten my hair it is a whole different story! Here is a picture of my blow-dried hair before I take hair spray and a straightener to it....


How many of you still wish you had curly hair??? It takes a LONG time to straighten out this mess and then I live with dirty hair for like 3 days before washing it again just so I can enjoy the straightness as long as possible. Yeah...I guess we all want what we can't have. For me, it is straight hair.

5 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

H ah ha ha, I know what your sayin. Except I only wash my hair once a week. IF i get around to it, Sometimes I go almost 2 weeks before I wash it, but it WORKS cause of the curly hair. But I wouldnt trade my hair for straight hair ever, bECVAUSE if you have curly hair, you have the best of both worlds. You can do it either way and it still looks good! =)

Leslie said...

AMEN!! I live with the same thing!

Lisa and Lance said...

lol, you crack me up girl! I love the picture. I feel you, somteimes it is such a pain to do your hair. Especially since I have been pregnant. I pretty much go to work with wet hair everyday! Love it!

Tami H. said...

AMEN! I go 3-4-5 days, my sister goes a week without washing it once we have it straight. But, its not good if you wash your hair everyday anyway. I don't DO my hair all that often due to the hastle. When I do DO it, it usually ends up raining or misting - which is also frustrating. What I am saying, is, I feel your pain.

Wright Family said...

wow! I have never seen you so sexy! I bet Berko can't keep his eyes off of you!