Friday, March 6, 2009

Healthy!


We had our two week visit with the pediatrician today. It seems Asa is healthy as can be. His birthweight was 6 lbs 3 oz, and today he weighed in at 6 lbs 13 oz! Hooray! I actually am feeding him well! That has been my biggest worry is that he just wasn't getting enough to eat or something. He is still a little guy though. He is only in the 10th percentile for weight and 5th percentile for length! Little is so cute though! The pediatrician said to expect a growth spurt to occur soon, usually around week three to four. I love our little boy so much!

5 comments:

camjackieward said...

Don't hold your hopes out for growth. My girls stayed tiny, and Cole grew long, but not big. He's adorable, and we can't wait to see him again.

Holley and Brandon said...

I am so glad Asa is doing well! Brooks is still having jaundice issues but hopefully that will end soon. I worry about the eating thing too. It's so hard to tell if they are getting enough!

hadjo said...

Wow, well Evan was born weighing more than that! I am excited to see your little one tomorrow. Hadley has a lunch appointment so it will be just me and Evan!

Laura said...

I am glad that Asa is healthy. I still worry if Lillian gets enough to eat and if she is doing well. Maybe I will stop worrying when she can talk.

Lexi said...

Go Asa Go. Tiny is cute, especially when he is wrapped up in his "little peanut" blanket. Sometimes I wish my Godzilla child was tiny again. There are times when I miss those cuddly, teeny little newborn days.