Monday, March 9, 2009

Some Videos and New Pics

Asa wants everyone to know how tall he is! Also, this is the only newborn outfit we have that somewhat fits him. You can see how huge the pants are on his little body.

Yes, I am really, really ridiculously good-looking!

Turns out Berkeley's finger make a pretty good pacifier.

I just love the sleeping pictures. He looks so peaceful.

This one is my favorite!! He was swaddled when I put him down, but when I came back to check on him this is what I found! Also, don't you love the socks on his hands? His fingernails are hard to clip and he scratches himself.


I was trying to get lucky and catch some smiles, so this video is over two minutes long, but really nothing happens after the first 45 seconds or so! I don't know how to cut my videos down in length, so unless you are a grandparent, don't feel obligated to watch the whole thing!



This next video is one of Asa while awake. At this age, his awake time is limited, so I like this video!

6 comments:

Lexi said...

There just aren't enough words to describe how much I loved that post!!! What a sweet, beautiful, precious little boy. I love the socks on the hands. We did that with Parker too. I am not a grandparent, but I watched the whole video. That smile is SO sweet. I love the newborn sounds he makes. I wish I could be there to see him every day, but I guess I'll have to wait til May. Parker misses him. He told me so, and you know how he tells me things. ;)

Mickelle said...

He is SO cute, Annie! I've missed hanging out with you lately!

Kinzie Sue said...

What a cute and handsome little guy! We used to put socks on Kiera's hands too, oh, good memories! Have fun videoing, and kissing, and loving on your little bundle!

Laura said...

His little smiles are cute. Little smiles makes you feel like all the work is worth it.

Holley and Brandon said...

Annie he is so cute, he looks so little! I love the funny faces they make especially when they are asleep.

KelsandToddO said...

Oh my gosh you two had a CUTE baby!!! He is so adorable!!! Congrats!!!!!