Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The BEST Day Ever!!

Today Asa and I took a rode trip! First we went to Cedar Hills to visit my best friend Lexi and her little boy Parker. They are visiting from Washington and I couldn't wait to see them again. The first time Asa and Parker met was a cry-fest. This time things went much better!!

Here is a picture from the first time they met...



And here are some videos and some pictures of today's playdate...







After our visit with Lexi and Parker, Asa and I continued our day trip into Provo. On the way there, my phone rang and guess who it was?! BERKELEY! He got to call and talk for 5 minutes which felt like 30 seconds considering we have not had any communication with eachother in the last two weeks. He sounded really good but being away from home is hard. He said basic training is killer and the work outs are ridiculous! It was so good to talk to him. I love him so much and I am so proud of him. Please write him letters!! If you want his address, let me know!

Next, we went to Nathaniel and Dorothy's house to meet their brand new baby girl Summer. She is beautiful and Asa is lucky to have her as a new cousin! Here is a video and some pictures of the sweetheart!





After our visit with Summer, Asa and I went and had a BBQ with our old neighbors. Liz and Grant Campbell and Dave and Jenny Phillips are such great friends and I miss living close to them. Thanks for the good food and fun you guys!

4 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you heard from Berk! That is great. Looks like you guys had an awesome day. Next we need to hang out! By the way, I totally love the ellen show too. She cracks me up, I could waste every afternoon watching her. Too bad Lance probably wouldn't appreciate me doing that! :)

Lexi said...

I loved those pictures! I need to post mine too. I miss you guys already. That's so great you got a call from Berk - what a surprise! It must have been the best 5 minutes you've had in a long time (apart from seeing me and Parker of course lol ;))

Laura said...

I am so glad that you were able to take a day to go visit friends and hear from Berkley. Asa is getting so big!

Dorothy said...

Ugh, can you believe that because we live at wymount, the internet filter won't let us watch your videos? No youtube, either. Lame.