Saturday, May 2, 2009

What a Week.

So on Tuesday morning, Berkeley left to go to Lackland Air Force Base in Texas for Basic Training and Tech Training. What a rough first week it has been without him here. I like to think that I am a fairly independent, strong girl but I have never missed anyone so much in my life. I think it is much harder because of Asa. If it were just me, 5 months apart would be crummy but okay. It is hard with a baby that is only two months old because 5 months will bring about so many changes. I just promised Berkeley I would document everything and take tons of pictures and videos. I took this picture of Berk as he was packing on Tuesday morning. I think his facial expression pretty much sums up the way we feel about this big change in our lives...

If anyone would like to write to Berkeley, just let me know and I can e-mail you his address. I am sure he would absolutely love to receive letters from all who would like to write. I know that letters sure make the time apart from family and friends a lot easier. Thanks for all your love, prayers and support.

1 comment:

Peterson Family said...

Im so sorry your family is split up right now! I don't know how you are doing so well! I would be a mess! Its so nice that you have your family with you though, thats got to help! Lets find a time where we can visit and do a play date! I hope you are doing well!