Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bouncy Chair Fun

So I bought Asa a new bouncy chair that has toys that hang over it. Every time we put the toys in front of him, he gets these huge smiles on his face. The middle toy is a turtle that has a mirror on it so we think he smiles at his reflection. Asa doesn't enjoy many things (aside from being held) for very long, but this bouncy chair usually will give me anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour of hands free time! Hooray! I was able to catch the bouncy chair magic on video...

5 comments:

Wright Family said...

That was cute! Those sneezes were the best part, I think! He is def. growing. You are a great mom Annie!

Becca said...

So cute. I am so glad you found something he loves. You are great.

Lexi said...

Parker has that exact chair and loves it too. Isn't it funny how they love to seem themselves in the mirror?

Can't wait to see you soon! I'll be there Thursday to Thursday - lets talk about getting together.

camjackieward said...

So if you look at just the picture of the video, and then scroll down and look at the first picture of Berk, they totally have the same mouth. I'm slowly starting to see more Berk in Asa.

Laura said...

I can't believe how big that he is getting. It is amazing how fast they start to interact with you. He is really cute.