Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I have the greatest examples of motherhood in my own family and I want my mom and sisters to know how much I love them and look up to them. I had no idea how challenging motherhood could be until I became a mother. Since then, my respect and appreciation for the mothers in my life has increased so much. Here are some pictures of the mothers that I love the most.

My sister Kellie. She is one of the most beautiful people I know inside and out. The love she has for her family is so strong. She would do anything in the world to make her family happy. She is patient, kind and compassionate. I love you Kellie.


My sister Kimberly. Kimberly is an example to me in many ways. She is very driven. When she sets her mind to something, it gets done. She just had her cute baby Cade in December and is doing a great job as a mother. She is the one that keeps me sane when I think my patience is totally gone. She is always good with words of reassurance and a helping hand.


My sister Karen. I look up to Karen for many reasons. She is so much fun! She is like a big kid. She always has the energy and desire to play. Her kids are so lucky because their mom loves to spend time with them doing the things that they love to do. She makes holidays and birthdays very special because she get just as excited about them as the kids do.


My own wonderful mother. What an I even say that would do my mom justice? She has a giving heart and a compassionate soul. She would do anything for anyone and her whole life has been spent serving her family. She is a strong woman and her testimony of the gospel is apparent in her every day living. I love you mom! Thanks for being there for me always.


To all you other mothers out there, especially my wonderful friends, Happy Mother's Day! You guys are the best.

No comments: