Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Love It or Hate It??

So, as many of you know, I LOVE the Ellen Degeneres Show. One of the reasons I love her show is because she always has these new bands perform. Recently she had the group "The Bird and the Bee" on and I loved it. Since then I have downloaded tons of their music. I showed this performance to Berkeley and he just laughed and told me how weird they were. He was not a fan. What is your opinion??


And here is another one from the Ellen Show that I must admit is really weird. I love the song by Lady Gaga, but what the heck is up with this performance? What the heck is she wearing??

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I saw Lady Gaga on Ellen yesterday, and on another show, and both times she was wearing really wierd things. But I might kinda love both her and the Bird and the Bee! I hadn't heard of them before, so thanks! =D (Scott's response would be more like, "Oh, great, thanks a lot!" *roll eyes* hehe

Shalantie said...

Ok, both of them are crazy different ladies. I liked most of both songs *key word most, but what in the HECK are they wearing? I swear if the bee lady bends over we are going to get a whole nother show. Pretty fun music though :) Thanks for sharing.
Miss ya!

hadjo said...

What the freak kind of music are you into? You weirdo! We need to hang out so I can introduce you to good music!

Peterson Family said...

I like Lady Gaga's songs but I think she is a crazy lady! I got her CD after I saw her on the view. She's out there thats for sure! I should try playing the piano like that sometime.