Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy 24th of July!

The 24th of July was a fun day. The only bad thing about it was that Berkeley did not get the day off so I was off having fun on my own. I went to the Spanish Fork Parade with my mom, dad, little brother David, David's girly-friend and the triplets. It was tons of fun! My sister, Karen, is in the Spanish Fork Community play of Oklahoma, so she was in the parade. After the parade, we went back to Karen's house and had a bbq for lunch with most of my family. It is always fun to cook out and spend time with family. After the bbq, we all went to watch my sister in the play "Oklahoma." I love that musical! It is, after all, my home-state. Karen did a really good job and the play was great! Afterwards, we hung out for a while longer and then all went home. I was beat so I did not stick around for fireworks. It was a really nice day and having it as a paid day off always make the events so much more enjoyable!




This is a quick Video of Karen dancing in the play. She is the one on the far right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck how cute is David's little girly friend?!! She is beautiful! Serious! But tell him I'm still cuter k? ha ha!