Thursday, July 10, 2008

Triplets!

Last night I babysat my sister's triplets. I love those kids so much! They just make me laugh all the time. Here are some pictures and a video from last nights adventures. By the way, I took all the pictures and the video on my NEW CAMERA! Berkeley gave it to me as an early birthday present.





Here is a video of the girls being silly. The blond is named Aspen and the brunette is Brooke. Conner is not in this video but he is the third triplet: a little toehead cutie!

3 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I dont think I could ever handle having triplets! But those kids are adorable!

Jessica Anderson said...

TRIPLETS?! wow, I didn't know your sister had triplets. You know.... that's hereditary! Better watch out and prepare yourself for that news if it happens when you guys start having babies!

Amber Monson said...

I remember going to your wedding and either your sister had just had them or she was going to have them either way their around 3. I have one 2 almost 3 year old and I can only handle her. Good for you, it looks like you did an awesome job. How fun!!!Plus, I excited for your new camera.