Monday, July 14, 2008

So Sick!

Berkeley and I had a good day at church and then we went to his cousins baby blessing and luncheon. When we got home from the luncheon, both of us started to feel a little queezy. We thought it may have been something we ate. Quickly the queeziness turned into full-on nausea for both of us. We were both awake all night sharing the bathroom.We called Berkeley's family to see if anyone else was sick and no one was, so we eliminated food poisoning as the reason. It has been terrible. Neither of us have started to feel any better yet and it is 8 am. I hate being sick so bad. I wrote this post mainly because I have been watching TV for the last 8 hours and can't take it anymore. Have any of you gotten the stomach bug lately? Is it going around? All I know is that it's aweful!!

2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Annie!! Im so sorry your sick! Its not fun throwing up! I hope you start feeling better!

Mickelle said...

Yeah. I had the stomach stuff, too. Even threw up a little. Thankfully Betsy and Scott avoided it.