Friday, July 25, 2008

I Love How Boys Never Really Grow Up.

On Thursday morning, I was upstairs getting ready for work. Berkeley and I leave about the same time every morning but he is usually ready before me. He was ready early that morning, and I heard the sounds of cartoons on the TV. I came downstairs and I heard some spanish words being said on the cartoon Berkeley was watching. Here is the conversation that followed.

Annie: Are you watching Dora the Explorer?

Berkeley: No way, I don't watch that show.

Annie: Oh, well then what are you watching?

Berkeley: Dragon Tales.

Annie: Oh, ok.

He was sitting cross-legged on the couch with a bowl of cherios. I love it. So cute.

5 comments:

Lant Family said...

Lucy loves that show! And so do I because then I can get ready while she is into hew show.

Amber Monson said...

How funny and cute. My kids sometimes watch that show and it does use both english and spanish. I love that he would rather watch cartoons then the news in the morning.

Wright Family said...

Dragon tales is SO much better than Dora the Explorer...

Anonymous said...

That is hillarious! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha oh that Berk-O! Gotta love the kid in him! A good cartoon will always make the day better! Especially since you can't help but be happy when you watch it since they all talk so enthusiastically! I don't think I even came close to spelling that right! ha ha!