Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cat Pee?


I have the cutest little nephew in the world. His name is Ethan. He is two years old and talks so cute. Well, my mom babysat him today and he was in the kitchen crouched behind the table. I overheard the following conversation.

Ethan: "Ganma, I found tap-pee!"

Grandma: "No, I don't think you found cat pee, Ethan. The cat goes pee in the litter box downstairs."

Ethan: "Cat go pee downstairs?"

Grandma: "Yes, the cat goes pee downstairs. It must be water you see on the floor."

Ethan: "Ganma, can I eat the tap-pee?"

At this my mom finally decided to check out what Ethan was talking about. In his cute little grubby hand, he was holding up a piece of TAFFY. My mom had a whole conversation with Ethan about cat pee when really all he wanted was to eat a piece of taffy that he had found. I don't know how old that piece of taffy was, but my mom let him eat it. :)

6 comments:

Liz and Grant said...

Something about seeing a picture of a baby on a door step, and the title cat pee made me very nervous;) I was very happy to learn that it was just taffy.

Peterson Family said...

That is so funny! I love stories like that!

Laura said...

Little kids are so cute.

Lisa and Lance said...

Awesome, another great story involving you mom. It just keeps reminding me how awesome she is! That is great! How funny!

Tami H. said...

This story had me laughing!

Morgan C said...

Haha sounds like Ethan! I didn't think he'd be asking about cat pee. The other day at the park with grandma, our neighbor told him he could pet their dogs tummy. He then proceeds to lift up his shirt and yell at the dog, "Dog! Pet my tummy dog!"