Saturday, February 14, 2009

Coraline

We went to see Coraline today. Wow, It was one of those movies that you stay glued to but can't decide for hours what your opinion is on it. I came to the conclusion that if asked if I would recommend it to others, my answer would be yes. The story line is so clever! It is a super creepy movie that made made me a little jumpy at parts, so I would not recommend taking kids to see it.

Let me know what you thought of the movie! I am always curious to hear other people's opinions when it comes to movies like this one.

1 comment:

Holley and Brandon said...

Hey we went to Coraline today too! Brandon has been wanting to see it because he heard it was amazing... I agree with your assessment though. It was definately entertaining but quite creepy. I wouldn't take little kids to it that's for sure! Speaking of kids...when the heck are our babies going to come?! I'm starting to go crazy!