Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl!


I love Superbowl Sunday!! The reasons that I love it have absolutely nothing to do with football. Berkeley and I are not sports watchers by any means. In fact, today Berkeley and I were talking about the awesome food we get to eat on Superbowl Sunday when the conversation turned into this...

Annie: "Berkeley, do you even know who is playing in the Superbowl today?"
Berkeley: "Nope, no idea."
Annie: "Me neither, I just like the party that goes along with the game."
Berkeley: "Yeah, me too."

So there is the reason why I love Superbowl Sunday so much. I like to spend time having a party with friends and eating lots of food.

1 comment:

Tami H. said...

Absolutely, we by no means had a party to watch the game. Its ALL about the food and getting together with friends. Unless, the Bears were in it, then I might be into the game.