Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lunch, Ping Pong, and All-Around Fun!

The other day I was able to go to Berkeley's work and have lunch with him. It was really nice to see him during the day for a change! He and his co-workers always have ping pong tournaments together and I was able to catch a bit of the action. Here is a picture and video of Berkeley playing his new favorite game.





After having lunch, I went to visit my sister Kimberly and her new baby Cade. We hung out for a couple hours and when Berkeley got off work, he came over too and we had dinner with Kim and her husband Matt. It was a lot of fun.




Then, when I got home, I found this gem in the mail! This is my other new nephew Bryson's birth announcement. I haven't been able to meet him yet, but already think he is the cutest little guy. This is my brother Scott and his wife Jen's son. He has the Burrahm chin, that's for sure. Hopefully I will able to meet him this weekend.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Awww such cute babies! You look so good with a babe in your arms, won't be too long til its your own. Newborns may be a lot of work, but they sure are precious. It makes me sad to see Parker growing so fast! Enjoy the newborn time because its gone in a blink.