Monday, February 9, 2009

Patience is a Virtue.

I went to the doctor this morning and everything is going great with our pregnancy. I am measuring perfectly at 38 1/2 weeks, the heartbeat is great, and his position is good for delivery. I am only 10 days away from our due date, but if I don't go into labor on my own, then we will be induced on the 26th at 6:30 am. I would really like to just have things happen naturally, but at least there is a final date in sight now. I am really just trying to enjoy this last bit of time that I have with Berkeley alone, but it is hard for both of us to focus on much else than our impending arrival. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

good luck! (i came across your blog from annalee's--hope you don't mind). But guess what is cool? we have the same due date! 10 more days!!

Lexi said...

OK, I fly back to Seattle on the afternoon of the 26th, so I'm really hoping he comes before then! Maybe I'll push my flight back a day so I can meet him. I absolutely HAVE to have to have to see him after he's born. I'll even return the favor and bring you a rootbeer float from Wendy's. You'll never taste anything so wonderful in your life. I can't wait!!!!! Oh no doubt of it!

Peterson Family said...

I'm so happy the end is near! I cant wait to meet Asa! Enjoy the time you have with just Berkeley. Do something fun this weekend!

Wright Family said...

Oh I'm so excited for you guys! Good Luck and I hope all goes smoothly for you and your baby Asa! don't forget to post pic as soon as you can! I'll be thinking of you! and yes do lots of things together before he arrives, it will never be the same.

Laura said...

The closer time gets the more exciting it is. I am so excited for you guys. Good luck!